Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Love It When The Others See It My Way...

So I went to Shayne's school yesterday & had a chat...so I get home from work & Shayne was at church so no clue if anything was said..so I waited..well he gets home and is busting at the seams to tell me that he gets to go on the feild trip..as long as he doesn't miss ANY school..any school mom..that means not even one min. I can't be late..EVER!!!...Okay son I got it...so Kali wakes me up bout 11 pm & tells me that the washer didn't spin out..WHAT!?! Are you sure??? So I crawl out of my nice warm bed & low & behold she's right...so we start ringing stuff out..not fun..and we put them in dryer..well the clothes are still pretty wet and it kicks the door open..well we went to bed who would of thought of that happening at 11 pm half asleep..not me...so I get up this morning thinking I'll get Shayne & I's clothes & we will go to our assigned places for the day...nope thats not happening...so we rush to wal-mart & hit the clarence rack & get Shayne an outfit {kali still sick..marky at friends} not bad spent $7.00 for outfit & socks...yea for me...so then my wonderful son decideds that he MUST take his lunch..we are now at wal-mart still and school starts at 8:00 sharp and it's now 7:47 ...good thing we live in a small town..well we get out of the devils store & get him to school with one min. to spare...dang I am good...well maybe not all that but atleast I was lucky this morning...

Well I am feeling much better that god for my wonderful doctor...so no hospital for me!!

No comments: