Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dad's Surgery Day...

So dad had his surgery yesterday and shoulda known it was gonna be a bad day when I woke up to snow falling..but the good 'bout that is it wasn't in Salem.So neway I take dad to the hospital.We have to be there at 5:30 am...y? u ask...me too...I asked y? as well..we sat and waited 55 min. just to get register.It took so long the nurses doing dad's surgery came out into the waiting room to see if we had made it yet.So they do what they do and I finally get to see him and spend a few min. with him and they take him away..all I could say was i love u a thousand times.So the nurse comes out and tells us that dad's blood pressure went way up before they even started on him.Scared..yep that's me..but he was stable now and everything was going very good.So next time she came in to check in with us was at 10 and she said surgery was over and dad was great.YEEHAW!! So he gets in his room and sleeps so I ran to mom's {5 min from hospital} and took a nap.So the kids and go to the hospital and dad's door was shut.Okay someone is with him.Well I find out my dad decided to get out of his bed on his own and did a belly flop.So he had to get a ct scan and x-ray of his knee.Everything was okay but he's still not doing well at all.He's confused he doesn't know much of nothing.I'm going back up after work tomorrow.I hate this sooo much...

No comments: