Friday, January 25, 2008

Uhhhh....

Well today is Friday THANK GOD!!! Tho I do have to work tomorrow but only for 4 hrs..yea..anyway I have all 4 kids home from school today..well u know 1 won't go but the other 3 are running 102 degree temps so I get the pleasure of running from my office to home 1000 times today...for those who wonder y not just stay home? well cause I am the only one working I have no husband or boyfriend to take care of us...we have a dr appt later this morning...





I wanna tell Tam that I'm thinking bout u..I know today is rough but u know what needs to be done..just cause of that doesn't mean u don't love him...u r doing this because of all the love u have for him...just remember duct tape..jk...seriously remember I am always here for u...big hugs!!!

No comments: