Friday, January 18, 2008

As If!!!!

As if I need nemore headaches in the morning...as we are trying to get out of the house cause we r late..big shock there..I step in dog dukey...yes my children have decided that my house is now an animal shelter & brought two puppies in...well fine but take them out as well!! Hello!!! Oh thats right noone listens to me...so newho got that cleaned up & go to my van & start it up..yea it started..it was like 3 degrees out...put it in gear..it died..dang fords...ok try & start it..nothing..dead...grrrrr...so then I'm calling peeps at 7:30 am...help me..got kids screaming.."I'm not going to school I don't wanna be late"...TOO BAD!!..well got ahold of someone to come get us take kids to school & me to work..which I am also late for so does that mean i get to skip work?nooooo....kids are hungry..aren't they always?...ok so then someone else shows up to fix the van..yea got two peeps now..yea i am cool...so van gets fixed..thankx Greg for coming to save us for nothing...I owe ya..so off to school & work...at work 1 hour & I start throwing up..yea...in between runs to the bathroom school calls Marky is being a butt & yep u guessed it is kicked out of school..not the only thing thats gonna get kicked this weekend..that didn't make much sense but oh well...so now back at work..someone calls & wants one of the puppies we found! It is all YOURS!!! Thank you...well wish me luck this weekend!

No comments: